Digital Nasties Productions
Home Movies Blog Shop Inproduction About

<  Digital Nasties Movies Discussion  ~  The Death Screen
StevenP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:25 am  Reply with quote

just downloaded blue screen v2, great i been getting the
blue screen of death of my pc i never would of said someone
make a film of it, but cool you did i hate bill gates too.
Mits6pac
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:10 pm  Reply with quote

mz 2, fn gates pac da fag poo
jonathon
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:00 pm  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mits6pac wrote:
mz 2, fn gates pac da fag poo

Right
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ops
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:38 pm  Reply with quote

I didn't know whether to post this in hardware or software because I don't know what the problem is, so I may post it in both.

First off, weren't the people promised no more the DEATH screen with XP?

Ok, here's what it is. Computer randomly got the blue screen. Ok, that happens time to time, but now I can't start up at all. Whether it be normally, last functional settings, safe mode, or any other mode. I just get a couple seconds of the Windows XP Professional start up screen (with the little scrolling thing) and then back to the same blue screen. This is completely random, as I have 0 new hardware installations, or software installations.

Specs: Laptop:Compaq Evo N600c, XP Pro, Intel Pentium III 1066Mhz, 512 MB RAM -- no mods are done to this computer.

Here's the screen, word for word

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware of software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

[color=blue]*** STOP: 0x000000ED (0x81F2F8A0, 0xC0000006, 0x0000000, 0x0000000)

I can't start in any mode, because I get this same screen again, same error. And I can't remember how to edit BIOS because its been so long. an F button or Esc or something? Anyone who knows what this means and/or how to fix it would be awesome. Thanks.[/color]
Final FIghter
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:19 am  Reply with quote

ops wrote:
I didn't know whether to post this in hardware or software because I don't know what the problem is, so I may post it in both.

Ok, here's what it is. Computer randomly got the blue screen. Ok, that happens time to time, but now I can't start up at all. Whether it be normally, last functional settings, safe mode, or any other mode. I just get a couple seconds of the Windows XP Professional start up screen (with the little scrolling thing) and then back to the same blue screen. This is completely random, as I have 0 new hardware installations, or software installations.

Specs: Laptop:Compaq Evo N600c, XP Pro, Intel Pentium III 1066Mhz, 512 MB RAM -- no mods are done to this computer.

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware of software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

I can't start in any mode, because I get this same screen again, same error. And I can't remember how to edit BIOS because its been so long. an F button or Esc or something? Anyone who knows what this means and/or how to fix it would be awesome. Thanks.[/color]

damn dude!
jonathon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:42 am  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

Final FIghter wrote:
ops wrote:

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Technical information:

damn dude!

yeah well this is not the right forum u did a pc forum
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 pm  Reply with quote

i kick ya al in da nutz sac