Digital Nasties Productions
Home Movies Blog Shop Inproduction About

<  Digital Nasties Movies Discussion  ~  The Graveyard of Death
pioneer V
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:40 pm  Reply with quote

this is no movie ,this is pure rubbish,if you steal from a dude like Schnaas you know you ain't gonna make it in the real world.don't even get me started on this guy's follow up, evilcat 666, but this is bad.....real bad.can't imagine someone buying the rights for this movie,unless he/she is blind and stupid.
jonathon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:43 pm  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

pioneer V wrote:
this is no movie ,this is pure rubbish,if you steal from a dude like Schnaas you know you ain't gonna make it in the real world.don't even get me started on this guy's follow up, evilcat 666, but this is bad.....real bad.can't imagine someone buying the rights for this movie,unless he/she is blind and stupid.

yeah well thanks for your pointless post, as for Andreas Schnaas's Violent Shit movies they dont cut it or did they then! and get your facts right as graveyard
of death never copied anything of Andreas Schnaas movies, as most of them
suck anyhow! lets all hope he says in the splatter underground. And Shanass is TRYING to make the jump to indie-gore-horror with his ultra MEDIOCORE film Nikos which only was AVERAGE because there was no fucking moronic dubbing.

Nobody ask for your opinion, just because your jealious please don't ruin it for others.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
pioneer V
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:57 pm  Reply with quote

Jealous, ummmmmm. OK, ur right.
I am jealous.

One thing you learn with alarming rapidity as a fan of schlock horror is that thereís always somebody worse, I mean, your movie sucks so badly that anything association with Schnaas would help its profitability...
jonathon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:14 pm  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

If Andreas Schnaas had set out deliberately to make the shittiest zombie movie in the world, he couldnít have done a whole lot worse than Zombie Ď90: Extreme Pestilence, By the end of this movie, I had come to the conclusion that it had been written, filmed and distributed for the sole and specific purpose of annoying the hell out of me, even Todd Sheets is better than Andreas Schnaas, And most of all, the increased emphasis on character and dialogue simply makes it that much clearer that Sheets hasnít got a clue how to write either one convincingly, while simultaneously taking time away from the hungry undead who are really intended to be the main attraction. By getting better, Sheets has paradoxically found a way to become even worse, but still not as close as Andreas Schnaas,

Zombie 90 What could possibly be so bad about this movie that I would turn it off after 3 minutes of watching it? Well for one the entire movie is dubbed (as it was filmed in Germany), Not only is it dubbed but it is also dubbed BADLYÖvery badly. It sounds like the dubbing was done in the directors basement and it totally does not fit with the mood of the movie. Iím surprised they even bothered to dub the movie since the dialogue is absolutely terrible! Most of the characters do nothing but string every swear word together in one mish-mashy sentence.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
pioneer V
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:31 pm  Reply with quote

I am nominating jonathan ash for Biggest Douche In The Universe Award! graveyard of death is getting a 1/10

I only wish IMDb would let me give less than one! Besides, IMDb dont acknowledge home movies, like this crap, so i hope none of your films
make it to IMDb.
jonathon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:40 am  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

pioneer V wrote:
I am nominating jonathan ash for Biggest Douche In The Universe Award! graveyard of death is getting a 1/10

I only wish IMDb would let me give less than one! Besides, IMDb dont acknowledge home movies, like this crap, so i hope none of your films
make it to IMDb.

Wow you so funny, i am nominating you for get a life award.
pioneer V
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:47 am  Reply with quote

todd sheets for anything else that didn't suck as much as your films sucka
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:50 am  Reply with quote

pioneer V wrote:

and keep your shit off myspace.com, yourtube.com & emule cos your
a god damn nigga and da man says da films do suck fucker.

pioneer V
jonathon
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:08 am  Reply with quote
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:
pioneer V wrote:

and keep your shit off myspace.com, yourtube.com & emule cos your
a god damn nigga and da man says da films do suck fucker.

pioneer V

It's eDonkey fool, Enjoy your ban!
pioneer V
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:41 pm  Reply with quote

you films sucks because british people cannot do horror films. There is somthing written somewhere that says that, trust me.
ZombieBitch
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:25 am  Reply with quote
Dead Meat
Dead Meat

pioneer V you are the biggest dick in the west, unless you are going to try to make a constive post, although admittedly I have been wrong in the past about films, this time i am not, you may share a different opinion but please donít bother again.
pioneer V
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:55 am  Reply with quote
Day Walker
Day Walker

ZombieBitch wrote:
pioneer V you are the biggest dick in the west, unless you are going to try to make a constive post, although admittedly I have been wrong in the past about films, this time i am not, you may share a different opinion but please donít bother again.

Things that really irritate me that you do, You spell poorly. I've seen third graders take more effort in the way they communicate, You give bad advice, You voice your opinion on things you know nothing about, You don't listen to advice that's given to you, I've seen Roadkill have a better sense of humour than you, The fact that you wear your heart on your sleeve, is really sad, You post in areas that aren't relevant to you. Again, on things you know nothing about, Perhaps if you took steps to reverse the things you do above, perhaps then, you'd find, people would pay more respect to your opinion and what you say. Up until then, please refrain from posting, without checking what you write at least three times. If spelling is really an issue for your poorly educated, use firefox as a web-browser, as it has an inbuilt spell check, BITCH.
Death
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:02 pm  Reply with quote
Day Walker
Day Walker

pioneer V wrote:
ZombieBitch wrote:

Things that really irritate me that you do, You spell poorly. I've seen third graders take more effort in the way they communicate, You give bad advice, You voice your opinion on things you know nothing about, You don't listen to advice that's given to you, I've seen Roadkill have a better sense of humour than you, The fact that you wear your heart on your sleeve, is really sad, You post in areas that aren't relevant to you. Again, on things you know nothing about, Perhaps if you took steps to reverse the things you do above, perhaps then, you'd find, people would pay more respect to your opinion and what you say. Up until then, please refrain from posting, without checking what you write at least three times. If spelling is really an issue for your poorly educated, use firefox as a web-browser, as it has an inbuilt spell check, BITCH.

I can't believe what I have just read on this website. pioneer V, you need to get a life. If you are so disheartened with digitalnasties, take your business elsewhere. I am sure they won't miss you anyway!